Thursday, March 4, 2010

Finally getting around to scrapbooking, well, sort of :)

Matt and I are coming up on our 9 month aniversary! It's amazing how time flies like that! He just changed his major to Philosophy and a minor in English. We really don't have a whole lot of time to see each other, kind of a bummer. But, he is working so hard to make an amazing life for us. He is planning on taking the LSAT in the Fall, which means even more school and studying. Oh well we will be making millions of dollars soon :) i give it 4 years :) Anyway, So after he takes his big test, we get to start applying for Law schools! I can't wait! He has became a an amazing daddy and husband, more than I could have ever asked for.
I have continued doing hair out of my salon in Alpine and in my cinder block apartment at good old Wymount Terrace in Provo! I love what I do!!! It's so cool to be able to do hair and not have to put my kids in daycare, they just hang out while I do my thing, uhhh, well at least most of the time. I am currently training to run a half marathon in May and then, if i am still alive at that point, I will be doing my first Marathon in June!!! I think i have gone crazy, but, I look at it as a good way to stay motivated, to work out, and stay fit :) Eventually I would love to train and be in an Iron Man competition!
Aaliyah is in her second year of Preschool and i honestly can't wait for Mekhii to start as well! Ha! It's just nice to have that two hours in the day with a little less chaos, but that's why I keep having kids apparently! Aaliyah is such a little sweet heart and will never intentionally hurt my feelings or do things to upset me. She is so funny cause she will not wear anything that doesn't match!! She is my little Fashionista! I love it, cause for the most part she looks soooo cute and actually matches! She is totally into accessories like scarfs and earings and hats, I think she is going to be a clothing designer when she grows up. Except that she told me she wants to be a doctor so that she can "prick" people.
Mekhii has turned into a spunky little toddler. Not only will she refuse to wear pants, only dresses, everything is pink and fluff and glitter, and she has to have her hair perfect the way SHE likes it AAAHHH!! Girly girl to a T! She is so good at sharing, most of the time, and is super quick to forgive. She scares me for the very reason that my dad started busting up laughing after a major tantrum she had. He said that she is an EXACT cookiecutter child like I was as a toddler! Lets get this clear! That can be a very flattering comment, or it can also mean that she is already grounded and locked in her room for the rest of her life in a straight jacket! Enough said. She can always make our day better with her gorgeous smile and witty comments!
Now Zharaa, well I think when you see her pictures there really is nothing else to be said! She is crazy!! HOly Cow! I never thought I could have a baby that had more attitude then Mekhii, I obviously spoke WAY to soon I guess, cause little Zharaa has more than one personality for sure! I love that Matt can just laugh at her when she is CONSTANTLY freaking out, while i am in the corner rocking back and forth sucking my thumb! I will admit though, she is a mama's girl, and i love that! The moment she gets up from sleeping, I go into her room and she is pointing to her closet to clothes that she wants to wear. I will hold her up to her clothes and she will pick her own outfit out. Mind you, she is 17 months old :) She has already had a broken ankle, her face never goes without having a bruise on it, and has burned herself on the clothing iron more than I can count!
Well if you got through this okay with the countless spelling errors and dry jokes :), I can't wait to share more of the amazing and stressfull experiences, we as the Wiberg Family, experience every single day.

2 comments:

  1. Oh so cute!!! Dang girl for "not knowing how to blog" you sure put out a cute blog!! Love ya girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Lynds! Glad you've joined us in blogger world. I printed 2 years worth of my blog on blurb.com in book format (4 copies) in December, and love it. Makes a great scrapbook! I was, however, better at blogging when we lived in Henderson and I was trying to keep in touch with family. Glad you guys are doing well! I LOVE the picts!

    ReplyDelete