Tuesday, May 4, 2010

For Someone Special

I thought i would make this post for my husband. He is seriously the most amazing man ever. Honestly, what guy really wants to marry a crazy lady with three crazy kids :). Well, i'm glad that there was at least one man. And that's my sweetheart. He has been going to school full time. He works full time. And between school and being absolutly exhausted, he always finds time to be with the girls and me. The girls know of him no different than that he is their daddy. He asked Aaliyah and Mekhii what his name is and they said over and over "Your name is daddy". "But sometimes i hear mom call you Matt". Aaliyah is always outside bragging to the other kids about him, and if he walks by or is just hanging out with them outside she will point him out and say "that's my dad guys". I really wanted to not only give you, Matthew, a pick me up. I wanted to share with friends and family and also to remind myself what a loving, kind and giving man you are. We are currently working on our sealing papers. To be able to go to the temple and be sealed for eternity. I can't even express how grateful and excited i am. I love you hunny. I know you are going to succeed in all that you do in School, providing for our family, in your occupation and in being a father and husband! I love you with all my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment